A selection of previously produced tailored deliverables for project partners, including toolkits, reports, papers, presentations, and continuing education courses.
- Schultz, C.L., Bocarro, J.N., Sene-Harper, A., Lee, K., Fearn, M., & Floyd, M.F. (2019). Whose National Park Service? An examination of Relevancy, Diversity and Inclusion Programs from 2005-2016. Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, 37(4), 51-69.
- Guo, T., Smith, J.W., Moore, R.L., & Schultz, C.L. (2017). Integrating off-site visitor education into landscape conservation and management: An examination of timing of educational messaging and compliance with low-impact hiking recommendations. Landscape and Urban Planning, 164, 25-36.
- Schultz, C.L., Wilhelm Stanis, S.A., Sayers, S.P., Thombs, L.A., & Thomas, I.M. (2017). A longitudinal examination of improved access on park use and physical activity in a low-income and majority African American neighborhood park. Preventive Medicine 95(suppl), S95-S100.
- Schultz, C.L., Layton, R., Edwards, M.B., Bocarro, J.N., Moore, R.L., Tepperberg, S., Bality, A., & Floyd, M.F. (2016). Potential Measures for Linking Park and Trail Systems to Public Health. Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, 34(1), 4-23.
- Schultz, C.L., Sayers, S.P., Wilhelm Stanis, S.A., Thombs, L.A., Thomas, I.M., & Canfield, S.M. (2015). The impact of a signalized crosswalk on traffic speed and street-crossing behaviors of residents in an underserved neighborhood. Journal of Urban Health, 92(5), 910-922.
- Bocarro, J.N., Floyd, M.F., Edwards, M.B., Schultz, C.L., Smith, W., Baran, P., Moore, R., & Cosco, N. (2015) Social and environmental factors related to boys’ and girls’ park-based physical activity. Preventing Chronic Disease, 12, E97-E107.
Health Related Benefits of Parks, NASPD Webinar Series with Clemson University
Active Living Conference Poster Presentations
Continuing Education Webinars
The Nature & Human Health: Evidence & Action webinar is an enduring self-paced online education activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA CME credit. This 1 hours, 5 minute webinar features Robert Zarr, MD, MPH; Suzanne Bartlett-Hackenmiller, MD; Kathleen Wolf, PhD; and Courtney Schultz, PhD.
Sponsored by the U.S. Forest Service and Park Rx America. This CME is accredited by the APHA to provide continuing medical education for physicians.